Sunday, May 2, 2010

Be Sweet and Gentle with Yourself Today

Aloha from Kona, Hawaii!

Today is a day of bliss, pleasure and beauty. I've co-created this day within the Woo Woo. My definition of the Woo Woo is this;

"The Woo Woo is a reality that I experience when I am fully present within this moment, and consciously connected to the Infinite Intelligence of the Universe."

I am filled with love, well being, and radiant joy. Everyone I come into contact with is sweet and loving. I enjoy feeling and being in the experiences of my desires.

Today is the best day of my life because I am aware of all that I am and all that I am becoming. There is nothing that I need to do to deserve all the love and abundance that is within me.

I live in gratitude for the dream that I've co-created within the Woo Woo.
My dreams and desires manifest with ease and I adore you for co-creating them with me.

I am a Dream Weaver and will hold your dreams and desires within my heart, body and spirit. What do you desire to feel in this moment? What dream are you holding within your heart?

Please share them here with love and positive expectancy!

Today's Affirmation:

Be Sweet and Gentle with Yourself"

Imagine a day where you only spoke soft hearted words to yourself and everyone around you. What would you say to yourself? When you commit to the art of practicing being sweet to yourself, then you will begin to attract other sweet people into your experience.

How much gentle kindness can you allow into your heart? Keep your heart open as you breathe in the infinite amount of love that the Woo Woo has to offer your body, mind and inner spirit.

I live in gratitude for being Sweet and Gentle to myself today.

The Universe Loves Me Unconditionally and reflects that love back into my experience through my own words, thoughts, sounds and feelings.

In love and miracles,

Nancy







No comments:

Post a Comment