Saturday, May 8, 2010

Is it a Miracle or a Co-Created Moment?

Aloha Lovies~

I've been in Hawaii for 32 days now. What started out to be a 14 day trip is going to end up being about 66 days by the time I leave. How did I conjure up a writing sabbatical on the Big Island of Love for this long? As I just plain lucky? Is it a miracle? Or did I co-create this experience with the Divine? You can all it whatever you want to call it, and I will say that this is what my book, Living Life in the Woo Woo is all about. I came up with the title last summer when I was beginning my book.

Discovering how to co-create the life you really want to be living and experiencing is what I'm most passionate about. There are many ways to live your life, and the life I choose to live is the one that I feel good living in. It's that simple for me now. When I became clear that I wanted to live in exotic, beautiful places on the ocean, while playing in my down time, I began to have the real life experiences that I dreamed of having.

In 2008, my husband and I were starting a new life together after hitting a horrible bottom during 2007. We lost a lot of money in our investment portfolio after having riding the wave of prosperity for several years. We sold our home, moved to a new town and felt lonelier than ever. The contrast of being at the bottom again and starting over with a fraction of our wealth was like eating humble pie. It's pretty bitter and my husband did not do well with all of the loss. He felt like a failure.

I had a different take on the situation entirely, as I knew who I was, and what I was capable of co-creating with him and with the universe. I went back into meditation and asked the question of all questions one more time, since I was at a new point, in a new moment. "What would you have me do?"

The voice came back loud and clear within my whole being, "Do what you know."

I knew instantly what I knew and we were a long way away from it. I came out of my bath tub meditation and announced to my beloved, "It's time to move back home. Our family and friends are there. We miss them terribly. When can we leave?"


He agreed as he knew it was time for a shift. The boys came to help us one more time to move all our stuff back home again. It's so cool when they will do whatever it takes to help us out when we need it. We sure have each others backs. Yes, we really do. Our little family is a good one.



We found a home to rent, he found a new job and we were catapulted into a new vision and purpose. Next, I imagined what I wanted my life to look and to feel like. I started off the same, "I want to be in service to women with my wisdom, experience, strength and resources. I want to bring more pleasure into the world."

I could see the vision in my inner minds eye, felt the good feeling vibrations within my body, and then wrote my desires and intentions. I wanted to experience co-creating my life work, whatever it would be, to take place in exotic spaces with nature, while playing and enjoying more pleasure in my life. I would have plenty of money in the bank to take care of all my needs, and that my beloved hubby would be filled once again with a peace and all knowing that he was an amazing Wizard. He would remember the truth of how to use his metaphysical awareness's to gain his material possessions back in light speed.

Today he and I are living on 2 acres of land with our son and his sweetie. Its a match made in heaven as we all get along very well and we all love living in nature. We even have a grandoggie to remind us to play and wag our tails more.

I had a feeling all along that after the move I'd be back in Hawaii writing my book. I didn't know how or where, but it happened very quickly. I had felt the feelings of desire to be here on the exact date that I arrived in time for a Doreen Virtue course. I had briefly forgotten about the 2nd course, Spiritual Writers Day workshop, which is the real reason I am here. This is my third trip to Kona since Dec 2008. People tell me that the island loves me. I know I love being on this island, and my desire is to write my book here.

The trip has been one miracle meeting and experience after another. There are so many happening that I had to write them all down in my. It's been a trip down Woo Woo lane to say the least and I am looking forward to sharing it all with you soon!

I've attracted a home to house sit while the owner is away and she returns next week. My context is write the book or don't go home! Humm.... is that a set up to stay? I may need to pay attention to that one!

Although I still like to use the term mini miracles. I have known for years that we are the co-creators of our experiences and if we don't like the experience then we can change it. I like the experience of being alone and having writing time to myself. I am grateful to the universe for being a mirror for my vision. I am living in deep gratitude and bliss. This is how I have been envisioning my life to be. Everyone in it is sweet and loving. Life feels good today!

What are you envisioning today?

In love and co-creating this moment of love and bliss,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment