Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Man's Perspective is Simply Different

Aloha Lovies~

This morning I had the privilege of chatting up energy with my friend, Andrea, on her blog radio show. Andrea and I met while being involved in a higher purpose project about 14 years ago.
We share a love and passion for women, and being serving a purpose while having fun. I hope that you will tune in to her blog radio from today, May 6th, 2010.

When the call was over I got a call from my hubby. I am still in Hawaii and he is in Seattle right now. He said, "Great show! I wanted to call in!"

I said, that would have been fun to have you call in. He said, "But I thought I'd get choked up, so I didn't."

How sweet to hear him say that. My heart was feeling him fully wide open. Then he said, "It was a good conversation, but you really didn't talk about much!"

I almost gasped, "OMG! You are such a classic man." I'm laughing inside and out right now while thinking about women who would get hooked into this comment. I asked him, "What would have been a meatier topic to discuss other than what you heard?"

"Gold. Investing in today markets. You know, important stuff!" was his answer.

We both started howling. A traditional left brain man has his priorities on providing for his family. My husband had his eyes on gold right now and that was what he felt was important. Money first, everything else is second to that.

It's taken me many years to be in a place where we can have such fun with each other. He knows that relationships are at the top of my priority list and without them, I wouldn't be happy. In turn, I know that he is always going to look after how to best take care of his family.

His comments were a perfect case and point about where we find value in our lives, and how men and women will look at the same situation through different filters. Of course, we all look at the same situation through different filters, yet, the topic today was between men and women.

If you missed today's show, then you can still listen to it at the link on the right column of this blog.

Thank you for tuning in and turning on your Heart Light of Love!

In magic and miracles,
Nancy






1 comment:

  1. So great Nancy! I only caught the last few minutes of the broadcast so hopefully I will have some time today to hear it in it's entirity!
    I can here my Dan responding exactly the same but the interest, support, respect and response is what says it all! We are so blessed! As the french say Via La Difference!
    Love ~ Jacqui

    ReplyDelete