Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rock and Rolling in the Woo Woo!!

Aloha Lovies~

I was a bit tired from my night out on the town dancing and socializing with my friends. And I was totally excited about the day because it was Sasha's day off and I was taking her to see Tye Lani beach for the very first time! I love the white sandy beach and how the sun will shine there when it's over cast or 'voggy' in Kona. Sasha had expressed her desire to sleep in today since it was her day off, so I did some writing in between my morning chores. I made a lunch to take to the beach and got all of my business tasks accomplished so that I could be free for the rest of the day and evening.

Up until now I haven't met a young woman with so much wisdom and light as Sasha has. I realize that she's on a journey and has much to learn about relationships with men. I trust that she'll attract the exact situations and experiences that are perfect for her. She is the most carefree, light hearted and responsible friend I have here who is not attached to a man. It feels like we are sorority sisters in the Woo Woo college of fun and pleasure!

I'm staying in the countryside about 30 minutes from Kona while Sasha is staying in Kona. I finally get the text that she is ready to play with me and I'm ready to go! She had what I call the early morning downloads from Spirit. It appears that between the hours of 3-7 am something in the universe is moving energy and it will wake up women in the Woo Woo to say, "Hey, you up? I wanna give you some enlightened thoughts about life and your purpose and projects." This tends to happen when the left brain is fast asleep and the download comes through like a movie being played out in a Steven Spielberg film. I do what I can to capture everything that's trying to come through. Sometimes when I am really tired, and the download starts coming, all I can do is observe it hoping that I can recall the wisdom later. When I'm really tired and the movie begins I cannot contain it before drifting off to sleep and its lost in the ether's until I am alert and open to receiving it again. I do like it when I have my computer next to my bed and I can jot down a few words to trigger my memory for a later recall of the download. I didn't do that a couple of days ago when the download came calling and I lost much of it, but did manage to recall a part of it's essence.

Whatever we choose to call it; When the Gods come Calling; Intuition; Source; The Witching Hours; Menopause; or just a rambling slew of words and visions it's profound wisdom and I prefer to scribe it into my writings. After all, that's why I am being called to write isn't it? To capture "the downloads" - experiences and wisdom? It's what I'm to be co-creating in the here and now, and I better be ready for it. I breathe in trust and exhale anything less than loving thoughts about this amazing gift that I have called up. Many women have the gift, if not all, yet we silence it with our nightly wine, alcohol, drugs, or sleeping aids. I have a prescription for Bio-Identical Progesterone that doesn't leave me drowsy, and I can still receive the downloads while getting a good rest at night. My friend gave me an over the counter mainstream sleep aid and it was too strong and I felt drowsy the entire next day. Part of being a writer means that I can allow myself the time and space to rise at 3:00 am to capture the downloads and then drift back to sleep after a few hours on my computer. During my stay in Hawaii I need less sleep. Sometimes I can enjoy a nap on the beach.

Sasha had fallen back to sleep from 7-11am. and was just now waking up after her early morning wake up call. She really wanted to sleep in and tried to quiet her busy little mind that wanted her to get up and get things done. She made herself a sandwich and I was on my way to her flat. After she hops into the Beach Buggy we venture off to find some sunshine after a quick stop for Chai Lattes at Starbucks. The beach is hard to find if you don't know it's there and I point out the landmarks and signs of what I believe to be one of her favorite moments in Hawaii. We turned the corner and are cruising along the winding road between two hilly landscapes when the view suddenly opens to a view of the Caribbean Turquoise Blue waters and I watch Sasha's face light up as she says, "Oh, it's so beautiful! I love it! Thank you!"

The parking lot was totally full, so I cast out my divine desire to park the Beach Buggie in the perfect space near the bathrooms. We came to the end of the row and there was nothing available so I turned around to retrace the same piece of road looking at the people who were leaving the beach and walking toward their cars. Someone with very little patience could start honking and yelling, yet everyone waited for several minutes while one person maneuvered their car out of the space. Since there were at least four cars in front of me I thought perhaps one of those cars was also looking at taking this perfect spot, but one by one the cars passed it by as they left the beach parking lot. It was another perfect moment and I gave thanks for the location because I had a lot several beach stuff to carry with me. Just call me the bag lady! Beach bag, chair, snorkel gear bag, food cooler, and beach mat. Sasha quickly assisted me in gathering up my bags with a big smile on her face. It was apparent that she was very happy to be here. Her joy made my heart expand a bit more, if that seemed possible!

We walked down the cement path to the lava rocks where we straddled them one by one onto the white sandy beach and we claimed our space. I mentioned that the good thing about coming here later in the day is that there is only one tree on the entire beach for shade, so unless you bring your pop up tent with us, that we'd get too much sun if we stayed all day without a break. It's now around 1 or 2pm and we have about 3-4 hours before we need to leave which is perfect.
We spent some time being in relationship, and I asked her about past relationship with her first love, and those who followed. She asked me about past relationships with my friends because I talked about them, and of course, my husband and sons who seem to come with the territory. Before I left the house, I had sauteed some extra large shrimp with homemade cocktail sauce, which we enjoyed eating on the beach. Yummy!


What a beautiful vision Sasha and I were co-creating to be in Hawaii at the same moment in time. We started talking about the upcoming Women's event that we're attending in just 3 weeks. Sasha is hoping to make enough money in tips to pay for her tuition which is about $1,000.00. I wanted to check in with her to see if she was committed to going or had she given up on the vision of going. So, I began the dialog of a few simple, yet significant questions.

"Do you want to be there?" She quickly responded to my question with a definite, "Yes!" I took that as a clue that she was ready to pass through the first gate. Here comes the next question, "What do you need in order to be there?" She said, "A miracle!" I nodded my head in agreement, "Great!' She had just said the most significant thing that a woman could say when being quizzed by her Fairy Godmother, or at least I felt like I was, "Now that you've asked for it, the universe can get to work on it behind the scenes. Stay open and watch for signs and clues that will lead you to the next messenger, or experience that will give you everything you need to be there." She agreed and knows how to play this game well. After all, just look at where she's living now?! Not bad for a 25 year old meta physical student.

I snorkeled along the left side of the lava where it isn't a white sand beach, but it is a volcanic reef, and I soon discovered another unique footprint beneath the sea in what I call my 'underwater world of bliss.' The lava spilled out from the shoreline down into the water in ripples and layers. The once black lava was now a whitish color with sand gracing the rocks for the back ground, and was a host to the purple corals that seemed to stand out like a beautiful flower in a garden. The fish were the brightest color of yellow with navy blue stripes. The sea urchins were in all shapes, sizes and colors that looked majestic with their sharp spikes perfect in every way. They were the most radiant red, blacks, and brown tones.

I saw one fish that stunned me to the point of needing to stop and find a word to describe her colorful printed pattern. The only thing I could come up with for this fish was the Peter Max art from the 1970's. It was as if the psychedelic colors were transferred onto this delightful fish. My goodness this is so magnificent, and once again the thought that I need an underwater camera passes by. I'm getting a glimpse of why artists of all varieties live here. It's absolutely stunning and there is no way one could experience all that this island has to offer in a week or two. My heart is wide open in the love and safety of this underwater world that not very many people will ever get a glimpse of. Grateful is all I can think. I feel so deeply grateful to see all of these vibrant fish, lava, sand and coral. I can never tire of the feeling that get from being being under water swimming in warm temperatures. I could stay in here for hours, like a babe who doesn't want to leave the womb. Now if I just had a little boat with an anchor.

After swimming in the water, romping in the waves and snorkeling we decide that it's time to prepare for our big night out to go see the all girl band, Hot Lava. They are a trio who wore matching outfits and one even put on an Afro wig that must have gone out 8 inches in all directions. They sing great classic rock songs from the 1970's, 80's, and 90's. As usual, it was a fun time at Huggo's on the beach. The waves were lapping up against the beach side lava rocks, tiki torches burning, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. It was the perfect ending of a great beach day. I'm sure to sleep very good tonight. More gratitude's.

The next day I came back to Kona for my favorite band to play music at a free concert which was starting about 5:30pm. I wanted to give Sasha an opportunity to see this band live because she wanted to get voice lessons from the lead singer who we've met several times at the women's events we'd attended. The band was a bit late getting started because they were waiting for another one to finish up, and they still needed to set up their equipment. Sasha had asked me the night before if they were really good and worth coming out to see. I said, "Yes! You've got to see them as it's a gift from God for us to be here watching them play. Angelica is the lead guitarist, and she has fans all over the world! She write top selling spiritual books, card decks, and events and her fans would LOVE to be where we are watching them. And yet, they're still a bit of a secret to the island folks who've never heard of them by name. However, if you were to tell them that Angelica Waters was playing the electric guitar in a band, then people would say, "Really? She's in the band? I want to see her play!"

I'm having a feeling and a thought that I ought to head over to pick up Sasha right when she gets off work to make sure that she has an opportunity to see the band play. I decide to follow the voice and head several miles to the beachfront resort where she works. This place is so beautiful with white pillars in the open air lobby on top of marble flooring. Soft over sized chairs were waiting for me to sit in as I searched for Sasha in her Hawaiian print uniform. I see her hair up in a bun with a local flower behind her ear. A flower placed over the left ear means you're married or taken, and one placed over your right ear means that you're single. Some women who don't have a commitment ring, like me, hope that by wearing a flower in her hair on the appropriate side will let everyone know she is in a relationship.
I check to see which ear she has it behind but my thought was interrupted as I see a woman walking straight toward me. She was our server when I met my friends there. We exchanged smiles and I let her know that if she sees Sasha to please let her know I'm here to offer her a ride. She agrees and passes on the message to her. She is almost an hour overtime and is finally checking out with the bartenders who are busy pouring drinks. Sasha has to get in line for their approval before she can leave.


I decided to pass the time watching the most beautiful sunset from the comfort of an over stuffed easy chair while exchanging loving words with my beloved on the phone. I'm happy that I have this new android phone where I can check emails, text, and talk from almost anywhere I'm at.Technology is a wonderful tool and today, and it's working perfectly for me to feel close and connected to my beloved during this long absence. He turns on his motorcycle's stereo that's playing a familiar song that we both enjoy listening to when we ride. My body recognizes the sounds, and tingling sensations run through me like electrical currents while I enjoy the physical memories of our moments together when we're on our bikes. I ask him to give my love to his Sweet Ultra.

Sasha joins me after changing her clothes and we head for the car. She's hungry and wants to make sure that she can get some food at the concert which I assure her that she can. She responds with a smile, "This is good for me and I'm so happy that you picked me up so that I can go!" She said that she told her friends that I was her savior and she doesn't know what she'd do without me. I return with the powerful statement of, "It's my divine pleasure. You light up my heart too Sasha and I really enjoy our time together. You are an amazing young woman who is a mirror for my metaphysical/spiritual qualities that are rare."

When we arrive in the parking lot my body is once again feeling the physical memory through energetic pulses and sensations, otherwise known as vibes. This band is my new favorite and when Tina sings vocals from the songs of Grace Slick, Stevie Nicks and Bonnie Rait, well, I just feel great! Tina is about to sing one of her original songs, and now I can sing along knowing some of the words, and definitely to the rhythm and beat of the music. It's a great song and she is a hot little Goddess Rock Star!

My friend, Maria, is there and she gets up to dance with me as I'm not holding back from enjoying the jiggle, as my friend Lena would say! Sasha is smiling big time and moving her body while sitting in her chair. We heard about 40 minutes of their song list. They were gracious enough to do an encore song for us which made everyone happy.

After they finished I went up to say hello and to thank them for playing for us. I went straight to Tina and said, "This is like foreplay and I leave feeling like I didn't get enough!" She said, "I know it's like that for me too! I want to keep singing and take the party higher!" Then I said thank you to our famous author/rock star, Angelica, and told her I looked forward to coming to the event in a few weeks. She replied with, "Oh, you are going to have so much fun!" Then her manager came over and I introduced her to my friends, Sasha and Maria. She is a lovely woman who I enjoy talking to at the concerts and events that Angelica plays and speaks at.

I'm just starting to get to know Ruby, her manager a little bit more from events like these, and she came over to talk to us. I informed her about our plans to be at Angelica's Play Shop, and that perhaps Maria would like to come too. Ruby asked us if we were signed up yet, and I said, "No, we are going to sign up on my friends web site because she is a part of your affiliate program." She said that she didn't know about any of that. She quickly motioned for Sasha and I to walk over and speak with her privately. She said, "Here is my card and I want to give you a Kamini rate since you're living here, which si half of the regular price." I wanted to jump up and down and then looked at Sasha's face and said, "Miracle!!"

I thanked Ruby profusely and told her how much I loved her and how we truly appreciated this loving gift and we both gratefully accept it. I think Sasha was completely floored by it all. She was still so happy just seeing Tina sing! After all, her vision and big dream is to be a singer in a rock and roll band. I had suggested to her that she offer to volunteer to set up for the band whenever and wherever she could to stay a part of the synergy of it all. I would!!! Can you say, Groupies?!!

Angelica came over and told Sasha that she wanted to put fairy wings on her. We were beaming at Angelica as she wore her blue satin mini skirt and showed us her very sexy long legs in high heels! When I looked up her age on Google, I was surprised to learn that she was only a year older than me and she looks really hot! She just published a book with her friend on raw food and she looks better than ever. She can write a book on anything and it would sell! She is a golden girl author and I dream of being published by her publisher as they are my top pick and I have them written in my vision!

On the way back to Sasha's place we are still in shock and amazement at the unfolding gift from the Woo Woo! Sasha and I are both extremely grateful to the Source that sent us our desires. We gratefully accept this gift.


In love and extreme gratitude for the gift of life, love and co-creating miracles,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment