Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why We Write Down Our Intentions

Aloha Lovies~

Many years ago in the first couple of years of having had a Spiritual Awakening, I came across a network marketing company called, Amway. Perhaps you've heard of it. ;)

Amway taught people that we live in a society of free markets and that if we could dream it, we could create it. Although my experience within the organization was brief, only a few months, I took away some gems that have shaped the way I think and feel about creating goals, which we later called intentions, and now I call desires.

They suggested reading these books to help us understand the inner resources that we had at our fingertips; Think and Grow Rich; The Power of Positive Thinking; and The Magic of Thinking Big. I found a theme within these books. The authors were all living the lives they desired by using the power of their thoughts, beliefs and and feelings. They led an honest lifestyle and were kind and generous to everyone they met. They actually very bold and 'expected' good things to come to them.

I read their books and then begin writing down my goals like a child preparing to write her Christmas Wish list. They told me to write down 100 things that I wanted to achieve or to have in my lifetime. This was about 20 years ago, and I can still see where I was when I wrote my first list. I'm not sure where this list is or if it still exists on paper. Yet, the experiences have been lived in many ways. The material things have come and gone and come like the ebb and flow of tides.

Today I know that I am fully connected to my desires and I have no need to write them down. I have a keen inner vision that can see the dream as if it's happening in the moment. I can feel it within my body as a tingling sensation pulsating as I co-create my desires with the assistance of the Woo Woo.

I still like to write down my desires not so much because I feel that the universe needs to see them like a child gives to Santa, but because its a fun thing to do as part of the co-creation process.

Over the years I've gathered plenty of 'proof' that I can manifest my deepest yearnings whether it be an experience or a material item. So, it's not that I seek more proof either. I know and trust in the universal power of love to bring forth everything that will assist me in my passionate purpose.

I like to write down my dreams and desires as part of playing the game to watch what happens. We use a universal abundance check that is fun to write out and paste onto the wall or bathroom mirror. I used to wonder if all this Woo Woo metaphysical stuff really would worked, and now I know that it does. After an infinite amount of mini miracles, I am a true believer.

The best part of being involved with network marketing companies was that they were often the biggest metaphyscians on the planet! We had so many fun times and experiences with each one of them and loved being with the light minded people who knew how to cultivate their dreams like alchemists turn lead into gold. Women are very powerful creators who are wonderful teachers of the Woo Woo.


Writing down your dreams and desires then sharing them with your trusted magical manifesting friends is a fun game to play. If you want to have more fun in your life then engage in the pure joy of sitting in circles of loving, powerful women while creating visions boards and writing down your Divine Desires.

We co-create events with a pot luck item to really enhance the experience of love, creativity and bliss. This is a very fun thing to co-create with positive and playful women. Women who come together in a circle or community gathering are happier, healthier women. Women who dare to dream are way more fun to be with. We are all reaching for the good feelings of pleasure, joy and pure bliss.

We call it the 'Catch Your Dreams" events and whenever we can bring a conscious, co-creating community of women together for fun, its a good thing for the world. Laughing women is a sign of vibrant health and vitality. People are attracted to a circle of happy women. We know this from experience at our events wherever we go. Who wouldn't want to be with happy, loving and playful women?

I suggest that single women who want to attract a wonderful man into her life begin learning the art of being in a circle of women. A healthy circle of women is where you will learn how to take care of yourself while living in a Long Term Spiritual Relationship with a Man.

Women need women more than they need a man today. With independent women taking care of themselves we need to learn how to feel, heal and open our hearts when we are experiencing the contrast of moving from pain into pleasure. For more about the Contrast, see my blog; Create Your New Career in The Woo Woo. Humans haven't learned the art of living in the Bliss 100% of the time so we've been given the contrast as a way to gather more experience in order to come back to the feeling of pleasure. Anyone in a relationship will learn the dance from pain back to pleasure intimately.

What are you dreaming about today? Feel it and share it with someone who loves and accepts you. She will hold your dream in her heart as if its her own.

Co-creating your visions and dreams is a fun thing to do! Play, play, play! Create a Fun Life for Yourself Today!

We see you! We are holding your dreams in our hearts and would love to be a witness to their birth!

Loving you.
Nancy and the Woo Woo

1 comment:

  1. You are a woman who walks the talk Nancy! I wish everyone could see your home plastered with your intentions on your walls, cupboards, refrigerater, and then to see them manifest has been incredible! You are such an inspiration to me Nancy. I'm still tripping over the fact you are in Hawaii! Way to go Vision Dancer!

    ReplyDelete