Friday, May 7, 2010

Circles of Women

Aloha Lovies~

I sat in a circle of women for the very first time in 1988. It was a required element in my 12 Step Recovery Program for drug and alcohol abuse. From the moment I stepped into the circle I felt scared, insecure and intimidated. Women scared me. Up until then, I didn't have a healthy role model for women. I didn't trust myself and I had from very low self esteem with a splash of ego on top.

The circle experience showed me a new way of living life. By taking turns talking we were able to give the women in the room a space to share what was going on in her life. I moved from the feelings of fear into the feeling of safety, and I found a new place to call home.

As I opened my heart and began to trust my higher power and inner wisdom, I became a bit more comfortable in my own skin One Moment at A Time. Today, I love the woman that I have become and I still sit in circles of women, but it looks much different today because I am connected for the most part via technology. I work in Hawaii, Washington and Canada. The circle I sit in is international. I love my women's fellowship and I cannot imagine living life without it. I tried to for 5 months and it was the worst 5 months of the my entire 32 year marriage. I knew intuitively that I didn't want to be without my women, and then I got to live the lesson.

When one woman in our community has a win or a success we all share in it together. We do the shake it sista dance say our woot woots together. Yesterday several women had very big successes. Two of my personal friends have made it to round two of the Next Top Author competition to have their book published. They began with 2800 entries and now are among the 250 people who will move forward to the next round. Congratulation Karen McGregor and Denise Cunningham!! They are both Intuitive and Fabulous Canadian women!

My long time friend and co-creator of the You Are A Powerful Woman retreat, Miracle Myra, has just co-created a success circle for women in the White Rock area. Whenever women come together within a circle or community, miracles happen. She has opened herself to having shifts in her perception of whats possible to show up immediately as she taps into our hearts deepest desires. Everyone who wants to experience that shift, or what I call mini miracles can and does feel it. It always happens for those who want it. Myra is another multi fabulous Canadian woman!

Another long time friend, Andrea MacLeod, has launched her fabulous blog radio show, "Everything Women in Womensville." She has written a book with the title, Sister We Need to Talk! Andrea supplies support for women who are struggling with their relationships with men. If you haven't listened to her interview with me, then just look to the right of this blog and click on the radio show play button. She's another fabulous Canadian woman!

This week on our Divine Writers call it turned out to be very woo woo and the women who were on it really enjoyed being 'woo-wooized,' as one woman called it. The Land of the Woo Woo is when everyone comes together in state of intentional desire to connect with a power greater than ourselves. We tap into the universal flow of life, and love. As a result of being in our hearts saying loving words and expressing these loving desires, we lift the veil of darkness which exposes the light. Our bodies begin to fill up with the Chi or Prana of the life force energy, and we tingle we giggle in amazement at the experience of it all.

We have these experiences whether its on a phone call, in a living room of a woman or at the place we hold events. We open our arms and hearts to the women who want to live in the light and miracle of love. Together we co-create these mini miracles one moment at a time. I am a part of the Cyber Sisterhood of the Woo Woo Women and I love it! There is no place I'd rather be in this moment, then with you having an experience with words, thoughts, feelings and inspiration.

In love and miracles no matter where you are!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment